Terms and Conditions
The owner of the online store babyluv.ee (hereinafter referred to as Babyluv) is Solitude OÜ (registry code14271547), located Uus-Kalamaja 10/2, Tallinn, Estonia
The validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from Babyluv.
- The prices of the products sold in Babyluv are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price. All prices include VAT.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
- Babyluv accepts payments in Euros.
Placing an order
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of Babyluv. If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- Goods are shipped to the following countries: EU countries.
- The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- All goods will be shipped within 2 business days unless otherwise informed for an item noted. Estimated arrival times depend on the shipping methods chosen.
- IN exceptional cases we have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with Babyluv within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person. To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, Babyluv has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods. To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g.., a wrong or defective product).
- The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, Babyluv shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- Babyluv has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
- If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by Babyluv, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- Babyluv has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods Babyluv product is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- Babyluv is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery, it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the responsibility of Babyluv to prove otherwise.
- The purchaser has the right to notify Babyluv within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailing: email@example.com.
- Babyluv is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser.
- If goods bought from Babyluv have defects for which Babyluv is responsible, Babyluv will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, Babyluv shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
- Babyluv will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Settlement of disputes
- All complaints made by a purchaser about Babyluv must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the purchaser and Babyluv are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and Babyluv. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.
- The Customer shall grant Babyluv explicit and informed consent for processing the Customer’s personal data.
- Any personal data disclosed to Babyluv shall be entered into the customer register and used for providing the sales service and for offering goods to the Customer.
- Babyluv shall store the Customer’s contact details entered by the Customer in the course of making purchases and information about the purchases made. This information shall be treated as confidential and processed in conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data which are required for delivery of the Products to the Customer shall be disclosed to the company providing the courier service.
- Payments are made outside of the environment of the E-store, in the secure payment environment of the selected bank or service provider. The E-store shall not have access to the Customer’s bank details or credit card details.
- The data communication between the Customer and banks and the Card Centre of Banks is encrypted, which ensures the security of the Customer’s personal data and bank details.
- Babyluv will use Customer personal data (name, telephone number, address, email) only to process the order and to send goods to the Customer.