Oli&Carol – Water Shark
Who dares to swim with sharks? :)
This Oli&Carol water shark is meant for fun bath time. Thanks to the integrated base, it slides easily across the surface, just like in the ocean. It will help little ones familiarize themselves with water creatures that surround us and how essential nature is. With the help of imagination, the water shark will definitely be an important playmate for every bath time.
The Oli&Carol Water Shark is perfect as a baby teether, bath toy, sensory play toy and decorative object.
Perfect for stimulating baby’s teething gums as it is soft, flexible and easy to grab!
Thanks to the teether, your baby will see the world in a whole different way while simultaneously massaging it’s sensitive and itchy gums.
Oli&Carol natural rubber teethers are hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike! The teethers are safe and long-lasting as they are all made in one piece with no holes – it avoids the creation of bacteria inside.
All Oli&Carol teethers can be used as bath toys. Bathing time is so much more fun if you don’t have to leave the Water Shark waiting on the edge of the bath.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Perfect for soothing teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe and highly hygienic – even after bathtime!
- Made of responsible environmentally friendly materials.
Oli&Carol is a company from Barcelona specialized in designing natural and environmentally friendly toys. The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, two sisters who started their dream company when they were only 21 and 16 years old. They believe in taking care of the environment by offering natural sustainable products that follow an artisanal handmade process. The brand offers natural baby rubber toys meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. They also have a wide collection of Do It Yourself kits, a fun cotton activity meant to be handcrafted by children from the age of 6+. The DIY kits are perfect for spending quality family time while leaving technology aside.
Oli&Carol have created a powerful worldwide community, who share the same beliefs in reducing plastic and bringing traditional toys back to life. With every new collection they wish to spread the word, that every little step towards environmental sustainability helps a lot!
- Wash with water and soap and dry.
- Dry thoroughly after bathtime.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.