Oli&Carol – Clementino the Orange
Fruit friend already as a baby! 🍊
From the moment your baby starts grabbing things, you can start creating healthy habits through play. Oli&Carol has created brightly coloured natural teethers which look like fruits and vegetables. The more your baby plays with the toys, the more likely are they to make healthy choices in the future.
Oli&Carol lovely Clementino helps babies familiarize themselves with oranges before actually being able to taste them so that in the future they know what to reach their hand out to!
Clementino the Orange is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its size is perfect for kids to hold on and its realistic textures will help develop kids’ sense of touch.
Oli&Carol natural rubber teethers are hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike! The teethers are safe and long-lasting as they are all made in one piece with no holes – it avoids the creation of bacteria inside.
All Oli&Carol teethers can be used as bath toys. Bathing time is so much more fun if you don’t have to leave Clementino waiting on the edge of the bath.
These life-like teethers will decorate every interior and will be a feast for the eyes!
Size: 2,2 x 13,5 x 6,9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Perfect for soothing teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe and highly hygienic – even after bathtime!
- Made of responsible environmentally friendly materials.
Oli&Carol is a company from Barcelona specialized in designing natural and environmentally friendly toys. The creative souls behind the brand are Olimpia and Carolina, two sisters who started their dream company when they were only 21 and 16 years old. They believe in taking care of the environment offering natural sustainable products that follow an artisanal handmade process. The brand offers natural baby rubber toys meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. They also have a wide collection of Do It Yourself kits, a fun cotton activity meant to be handcrafted by children from the age of 6+. The DIY kits are perfect for spending quality family time while leaving technology aside.
Oli&Carol have created a powerful worldwide community, who share the same beliefs in reducing plastic and bringing traditional toys back to life. With every new collection they wish to spread the word, that every little step towards environmental sustainability helps a lot!
- Wash with water and soap and dry.
- Dry thoroughly after bathtime.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.